Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Layouts From the Last Year or So - MORE

These are layouts I did last year before the end of the year... 07
WFG NASCAR
This is the World Financial Group NASCAR. All CTMH products. I hand sewed the pages myself.


We each took turns sitting in the NASCAR. This was a rare occasion to sit in the car. This was at our tiny office in Layton out of 6,000 offices world wide. Ashlyn was 3 months exactly that day. It was windy and cold that day, but we enjoyed sitting in it and getting our pics taken for the WFG magazine. She looks so teeny and small! I sure do miss those days! There still isn't any journaling on this page. I am one of those that HAS to print it out and not use my own handwriting. I know... I am weird that way. I need to be better about my journaling. I don't usually go without, I usually do a page and then put the journaling on them.




Fifties

Halloween of 06, my girls were Fifties Girls. The skirts were made by myself, and they were made actually for an aunts b-day party where the theme was for the 50's. That was the years she their aunt was born in. The papers are CTMH. I hand sewed the pages. The dogs are made out of sparkle felt. The ribbon is sequined ribbon, and the pink looking things all over the pages are ribbon to to look like bats. The effect of it didn't turn out the way I would have liked it to, but it was good enough.


Halloween that year was at my sisters house in Kaysville. We went trick or treating around the neighborhood. Afterwards we went back to Aunt Jessica's house and had bread bowls with soup. Check out how mom and dad were dressed! LOL!




Grandparent's R So Grand
This one is ALL CTMH products. My fav part of this is the leaf embellies. These are my fav kind of embellishments!
These pics were taken at Red Robin the Fall of 06. It was a funny way of how we ended up there. My dh was meeting up with a manager there for an interview with my dh's company and the guy wasn't there. Had to run out and do an errand for work. So we decided to stay and have lunch. My parent's had my kids and they were still in the area so we called them back and we all had lunch together. It was a nice well... dinner, and had a good time. This was a stage when Ash did nothing but DROOL A LOT! Drove dh crazy! I have a "Grandparents" poem I an trying to find to add to this page. If any of you have a great one that will go with my title please feel free to email or comment it to me! Thanks!





Seeing Santa
This was Ashlyn's first time "seeing Santa". Kids at this age are pretty good when it comes to sitting on his lap. She was more tired than anything, but she sat on his lap so nice and cute. This was at the Layton Hills Mall Dec of 06. Almost all products are CTMH the only items that aren't CTMH are the flowers. Those are from Robert's Crafts. I'm a flower aholic!
Ash was so tired after seeing Santa. We got one of those carts from the mall that most germ a phobic mothers cringe at! lol! I am not one of those. We put her in it with her fav blankie and within mins she was resting there glassy eyed and ready for sleep. She was so good I couldn't believe it. I have so many fav pics of her at this age. This age is one of my most fav part of having kids!



All Eyes
Pictures were taken December of 2006.
It took me more than a year to get these scrapped and posted.
All CTMH papers and embellishments. I made the trees myself. Sorry the image isn't as clear as I would like it to be. I was in a hurry when I took the pics. These were taken before I went on a trip to Malad and I was on a roll with doing layouts. I was so proud of myself!

All eyes for Grandma's Christmas tree. The pictures were taken with my camera phone at the time. They were just precious pictures that I couldn't resist. Especially at her age. This is Ashlyn 6 months old sitting on my mom's lap. My mom was showing her different ornaments and with each ornament she showed her, her eyes just kept getting bigger and bigger! The journaling on this page says:
" "











No comments: